Here, you'll find a summary of all the great new features, enhancements, improvements, and fixes that our Product Development team continuously brings to Kantata OX.
Here, you'll find a summary of all the great new features, enhancements, improvements, and fixes that our Product Development team continuously brings to Kantata.
- Fixed an issue in the project's Activity feed where you were unable to open the Resource side panel when selecting an unnamed resource in the Team tab.
- Fixed an issue in the Reassign Allocations modal that was preventing users from appearing in the To drop-down when searching for them by name.
- Fixed styling issues in Invoices that was preventing information from displaying properly in the invoice preview.
- Fixed an issue with Insights where the Snapshot: Project Due date attribute was not populating with data.
- Resolved an issue in General Settings where using the Undo button after changing the default project color would revert to the earlier color selection without also reverting the Enabled checkbox.
- Fixed an issue that was causing performance issues with search functionality.
- Fixed an error that prevented snapshots from being created when the project had a text custom field value with over 255 characters.
- The project status message, project status color, and resource total allocation captured in project snapshots are now available in Insights for custom reporting—providing more points of comparison between the estimate, historical snapshots, and the project’s current progress. Use the new attribtues Snapshot: Project Status Color and Snapshot: Project Status Message, and the new fact Snapshot: Resource Allocation in Minutes.
- Renamed the Task: Current Status attribute in Insights to Task: Status Type. If Task Status Sets is activated for your account, this will display the standard status that your custom status aligns to.
- Added the ability to report on custom task statuses data in Insights, using the new Task: Status attribute.
- Fixed an issue in Insights where time entry data was not refreshing.
- Fixed an issue in the Resource Center where you could not see the full More menu for a resource on the bottom row.
- Fixed an issue that was causing performance issues in the Resource Center for some accounts.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing users from creating and updating projects.
- Fixed an issue in the Gantt chart where after changing the status of a task, deliverable, or milestone, the status would intermittently revert to the original status.
- Activity Feed exports can now be directly downloaded via links sent in emails, shifting from the former email attachment-based delivery.
- Resolved an issue in Invoices that prevented total amounts for items displaying properly when previewing the invoice.
Time and Expense
- Fixed an issue in Timesheets that was causing the timesheet for a whole week to be split into multiple line items.
- The requests per hour limit of the create project snapshot API endpoint has been increased from 200 to 400.
- Fixed an issue in Resourcing areas that was causing error messages to incorrectly appear when successfully converting an unnamed resource to a named resource or reassigning allocated hours or scheduled hours from an unnamed resource to a named resource.
- Fixed an issue where an error would appear after you clicked on View More History in the History section of the Task Details side panel and opened Project History.
- Fixed an issue for Task Tracker where the Task Details side panel would sometimes open unexpectedly after it had been closed.
- Fixed an issue where after collapsing and expanding the Project Admin Box, the Team tab would always display instead of the tab you last selected.
- Made various performance improvements to the Resource Center.
- Fixed an issue in the Project List where financial columns were appearing in exported files when exported by someone on the client side of a project.
- Fixed an issue where the Task Details side panel would default to the Custom tab when opened.
- Fixed an issue where a loading indicator would appear when new Checklist items were added to the Task Details side panel and remain visible until the side panel was closed.
- Fixed an issue where the invoice total amounts were displaying inconsistently between an individual invoice page and Analytics reports.
- Users who were previously added as an External Project Participant can now be invited to the Talent Network as an External Member.
- The Before and After options have been removed from the date range filter options in Recent History and Project History. The Between option can be used instead.
- You can now view, create, and update project snapshots via the API, as well as view the tasks, task assignments, project resources, and project and task custom field values saved in snapshots.
- When creating a project or updating a project via the API, you can now add Insights dynamic dashboards to the workspace via the
account_insights_mapping_idsparameter in the body. When fetching workspaces, you can also include dashboard information in the response by adding
include=account_insights_mappingsto the request URL.
- Throughout Kantata, improved the design of the Public and Private toggle button for new posts to more clearly convey that the option is clickable.
- Fixed issue in Boards where a user's timezone caused the card's Due Date to display incorrectly.
- To improve sorting in Insights reports, the format of the date in the default project snapshot name has been updated to
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some users from viewing or opening files in the Files tab of a project.
- Changes made to user email addresses in Notification Settings or in the Account Member Details side panel will now appear in Recent History. You can see when email addresses are added, updated, and deleted. The changes will also appear in the Subscribed Events API as the following events:
- Made further performance improvements to Resource Center.
- Fixed an issue in Resource Center that was preventing colors from displaying appropriately when the Scheduled Hours view preference was selected.
- In the History section of the Task Details side panel, the task Status has been renamed to Status Type.
- Forms tabs in the project workspace are now ordered alphabetically. Previously, they were ordered based on the form ID number.
Time and Expense
- Improved performance for timesheets.
- For consistency and clarity, the hours on the custom workweeks now display in a hours and minutes format (e.g.
- Any time entered for the daily hours in custom workweek now rounds up to the nearest minute. For example, entering
7.26now rounds up to
7h 16instead of requiring you to enter a number that converts to a full minute amount, such as
- Users who were previously added as an External Project Participant can now be added as an account member.
- Fixed an issue in the Account Member Details side panel where the custom workweek table was too wide to display within the panel, causing horizontal scrolling issues for the whole side panel.
- Fixed an issue where dates were not displaying properly for Firefox and Safari browsers on Talent Network pages.
- Made various performance improvements in the Resource Center, resulting in slightly faster load times for allocations and resources.
- Fixed a minor visual issue in project snapshots where the font size varied for different columns.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on a project invitation link you had already clicked on previously would result in a 500 error page. Now you'll be redirected to the project.
- Fixed an alignment issue with the date picker icon in the Task Tracker Filters modal.
- Added pagination to the Data Exports table, allowing you to view and download data for more than the last 25 exports.
- Improved the styling of the Data Exporter modal to look and feel more like other modals in Kantata OX.
- Fixed an issue that was intermittently preventing users from opening the Task Details side panel in several different areas.