NetSuite and Kantata OX have seamlessly integrated to provide a unified solution for project delivery—from kickoff to cash collection. This integration helps automate project creation, sync time and expense data, and eliminates the need to enter data in two systems. The integration configuration process occurs via Mavenlink M-Bridge, our current integrations and developer platform.
Access & Availability
To gain access to this integration, an Enterprise plan is required that meets the minimum user license requirement. Interested parties can contact Customer Success or Kantata Support. If troubleshooting assistance is needed, please consult our NetSuite: Troubleshooting Guide article (access to private Knowledge Base articles is required).
The NetSuite integration is available to Kantata OX Enterprise accounts. NetSuite API access is also required, in addition to the SuiteTalk Plus license.
Information can now be entered into only one system and propagated to the counterpart system. Save time and improve efficiency by eliminating the need to create projects in both Kantata OX and NetSuite, or log time in two places.
The NetSuite integration includes the following capabilities:
- Projects are pushed from NetSuite to Kantata OX or vice versa
- Updates to project information can be synchronized with NetSuite
- Tasks within a project are pushed to NetSuite along with estimated time to track project % complete
- Updates to tasks in Kantata OX can be synchronized with NetSuite
- Project Participants in Kantata OX are pushed to NetSuite as Project Resources or vice versa
- Task assignees in Kantata OX are pushed to NetSuite as Project Task Assignees
- Approved timesheets in Kantata OX are pushed to NetSuite as Time Bills including rate and service item
- Approved expenses in Kantata OX are pushed to NetSuite
- Rejection of previously approved expense reports in NetSuite rejects the expense report in Kantata OX
- NetSuite expense categories can be added to Kantata OX so everyone is using your ledger categories
- Fully paid invoices will have the amount synchronized to their Kantata OX project for the purposes of tracking paid vs. unpaid budget.
- New users created in NetSuite that are flagged as Kantata OX users are automatically created in Kantata OX
- Map Kantata OX users to NetSuite users
- Map Kantata OX project statuses to NetSuite statuses
- Map NetSuite subsidiaries
- Map Kantata OX Roles to NetSuite Service Items
- Custom field in Kantata OX to store Subsidiary, Customer, NS Project ID, Expense Class
- Select the frequency and schedule of the integration sync.
- Select which status a project or job must have in order to be included in the integration.
|Start Date||←||Start Date|
|Due Date||←||End Date|
|Custom Field||←||NS Project ID|
|Project ID||←||Custom Field|
|Task Type||→||Is Milestone?|
|Start Date||→||Start Date|
|Due Date||→||Finished by Date|
|Assignees||→||Project Task Assignee List|
|Time Estimated in Minutes||→||Estimated Work|
|Date Performed||→||Transaction Date|
NetSuite Field Locations
|Charges||Transaction > Customer > Create Changes|
|Customer||List > Relationship > Customer|
|Custom Event Fields||Customization > List, Record & Fields > CRM Fields|
|Employees||Lists > Employees > Employees|
|Expenses||Lists > Employees > Employees|
|File Cabinet Folder ID||Documents > Files > File Cabinet|
|Invoice Custom Fields||Customization > Transaction Body Fields|
|Invoices||Transaction > Sales > Create Invoices > [Job Field]
[Project] > Add Invoice Icon > Invoice
|Sales Item||List > Accounting > Items|
|Sales Order||Transaction > Sales > Enter Sales Order|
|SOAP Web Services Usage Log||Setup > Integration > SOAP Web Services Usage Log|
|Subsidiary||Setup > Company > Subsidiaries|
|Time Bill Custom Fields||Customization > Transaction Line Fields|
|Vendors||List > Relationships > Vendors|
|Vendor Bills||Transactions > Payables > Enter Bills > Search|