How to Delete a Resource
- Hover over Resourcing in the left navigation and select Resource Center.
- On the Resource Center page, select the Projects tab.
Note: Alternatively, you can select the Team Members tab, and then expand a resource to display their projects.
- Find your project in the Projects list and click the arrow to the left of the name to expand it. You’ll see all the named and unnamed resources that have been assigned to the project.
- If you are deleting an unnamed resource, click the More (“ ”) icon to the right of the resource name, and then select Delete Resource.
- If you are deleting a named resource, click the More (“ ”) icon to the right of the resource name, select Remove from Project, and then click OK in the modal that appears to confirm that you want to remove all their assignments and allocations for the project.
Note: The primary resource cannot be deleted.