Create custom classic dashboards in Insights that meet your company's needs and empower you to make data-driven decisions. For dynamic dashboards, please visit the Managing Dynamic Dashboards article.
- In the left navigation, hover over Settings, then select Insights.
- On the Insights Settings page, click the Dashboards tab if you're not already there.
- Next, click the Create New Insights Dashboard button.
Note: Up to 200 Insights dashboards can be created per account.
- Your new dashboard will appear at the bottom of the Custom dashboard list.
- Click inside the dashboard name field and provide your new name.
- To start editing the dashboard and adding content, select the Navigate icon.
When you first create a custom dashboard, you’ll only be able to access it from Settings > Insights. To add the dashboard to the Insights left navigation for yourself and other people, assign the dashboard some classic Insights Access Groups.
You can also create a new custom dashboard by cloning an existing dashboard. This is useful if you want to make minor changes to an existing dashboard or reuse elements in a dashboard.