Copy tabs between Insights dashboards to easily clone all the reports, filters, and other elements in a tab.
To copy tabs from a standard Insights dashboard, first clone the standard dashboard, then copy tabs from the clone.
- In the left navigation, hover over Insights, then select the Custom dashboard that contains the tab you want to copy to another dashboard.
- Below the dashboard name, click Open in Advanced Editor.
- You'll receive a confirmation dialog alerting you that the Advanced Editor is for experienced Insights users. To continue, click OK.
- The Advanced Editor will display the custom dashboard. Click the Settings
icon, then select Edit.
- Select the More icon beside the name of the tab you want to copy.
- Select Copy To and select a dashboard to copy the tab to.
You’ll see a message confirming that the tab was copied to the dashboard. Note that you won’t be moved to the other dashboard.
- Click Save to exit the dashboard editor.