ACCESS & AVAILABILITY
This integration is available for purchase in Enterprise plans. The Kantata OX Salesforce app is available on the Salesforce AppExchange. Setup can be arranged through your Account Manager in coordination with a Solutions Engineer. For further information, please reach out to Customer Success or the Support team.
The Kantata OX Salesforce integration makes it possible to create successful client engagements from “proposal” to “project delivered”. Accelerate project kickoff by planning for deals in the pipeline to foster successful client engagements.
Connect Kantata OX with Salesforce to automate project creation from Opportunities and to provide Salesforce users with key information about Kantata OX projects. The integration also facilitates cross-platform communication within a project.
Kantata OX projects can be created automatically and pre-populated with important information from the Opportunity. This allows service delivery teams to begin project execution more effectively. Sales teams can see key metrics about the projects they've sold and access relevant information to follow up with customers about. This helps to drive repeat business and build stronger relationships.
- The integration creates a Kantata OX project automatically from a Salesforce Opportunity. When the Opportunity reaches your predefined trigger stage, a Kantata OX project is created and the 2 are linked for future updates.
- Summary information about that project feeds back to the Salesforce Opportunity.
- Communication within a project is bidirectional between Salesforce Chatter and the Kantata OX Activity Feed.
- Configure which Salesforce Opportunity stage(s) should automatically create a Kantata OX project.
- Define a template to be applied to each newly created project.
- Define which Opportunity stage should be mapped to which Kantata OX Project status.
- Configure, if desired, the creation of a Business Development project earlier in the sales lifecycle. Like with the above, you can define a template to the applied to this project as well as which stage should trigger the creation of it.
- Configure the schedule that Salesforce fetches data from Kantata OX on. It can be scheduled to run as frequently as every hour.
|Kantata OX||Direction||Salesforce Field|
|Project Title||<--||Opportunity Name|
|Project Budget||<--||Opportunity Amount|
Custom Object Fields
Kantata OX Project Object
Once a project/opportunity mapping is configured, the integration will synchronize the following Kantata OX fields with Salesforce fields of the same name created in a custom object.
|Budgeted||Bidirectional||Create, Read, Update|
|Budget Used||Kantata OX --> Salesforce||Read|
|Default Rate||Kantata OX --> Salesforce||Read|
|Description||Bidirectional||Create, Read, Update|
|Effective Due Date||Kantata OX --> Salesforce||Read|
|Title||Bidirectional||Create, Read, Update|
|Over Budget||Kantata OX --> Salesforce||Read|
|Percentage Complete||Kantata OX --> Salesforce||Read|
|Budget||Bidirectional||Create, Read, Update|
|Start Date||Bidirectional||Create, Read, Update|
|Status||Kantata OX --> Salesforce||Read|