When you update or make changes to a classic Insights Access Group, it may take up to fifteen minutes before users are able to access the Insights dashboards from the left navigation.
An Account Administrator can create a new classic Insights Access Group in the Insights Settings.
How to Create a Classic Insights Access Group
- In the left navigation, hover over Settings, then select Insights.
- On the Insights Settings page, click the Access Groups tab.
- Next, click the Add Access Group button.
- When the Insights Details side panel appears, provide your new classic Insights Access Group name.
- Using the Details, Dashboards, and People sections of the Insights Details side panel, you can do the following:
- Make this group the Admin or Reports Viewer account default.
- Select the dashboards you'd like to assign to this Access Group.
- Add members (who aren't currently assigned) to this Access Group.
- When you are finished, click Create to add your new group; it will appear alphabetically in the Access Groups table.
Although the quickest way to add multiple account members to a classic Insights Access Group is by using the People section of the Insights Details side panel, you can use also assign members individually using the Insights Access Group section of the member Details side panel.