When you update or make changes to a classic Insights Access Group, it may take up to fifteen minutes before users are able to access the Insights dashboards from the left navigation.
An Account Administrator can manage who has access to classic dashboards from the classic Insights Access Group in the Insights Settings.
How to Add a Classic Dashboard to an Insights Access Group
- In the left navigation, hover over Settings, then select Insights.
- On the Insights Settings page, click the Access Groups tab.
- Click the name of the Access Group you'd like to add a dashboard to. The Insights Details side panel slides open.
- In the side panel, select the Dashboards tab.
- At the bottom of the Dashboards section, use the Add a dashboard field to locate and select the dashboards you'd like to assign to this Access Group. Each selection saves automatically.
- When you are finished, close the Insights Details side panel.