When you update or make changes to a classic Insights Access Group, it may take up to fifteen minutes before users are able to access the Insights dashboards from the left navigation.
An Account Administrator can assign a classic Insights Access Group to an account member in the Insights Settings.
How to Assign Account Members to a Classic Insights Access Group
- In the left navigation, hover over Settings, then select Insights.
- On the Insights Settings page, click the Access Groups tab.
- Select the Access Group you'd like to add people to. The Insights Details side panel slides open.
- After the Insights Details side panel slides open, click People.
- At the bottom of the People section, use the Add a person field to locate and select the people you'd like to assign to this Access Group. You can check Show users in other access groups if you would like to move users from a different Access Group and into the Access Group you're editing.
Caution: Members who have Can Edit enabled can create dashboard reports containing all your account data. This may cause serious security risks. Unless you are certain, we strongly recommend that you do not check this box.
- If you're moving users from a different Access Group and into the Access Group you're editing, you'll receive a warning. Click OK to continue. Changes save automatically.
Note: When a user is moved to a different classic Insights Access Group, they will lose access to the dashboards of their previous Access Group and gain access to the dashboards of their new Access Group. It may take up to 15 minutes for the changes to take effect.
- When you are finished, close the Insights Details side panel.