The app bar appears on every page in Kantata OX and contains various options, letting you access handy tools and links from anywhere in the app.
The app bar includes the following options:
- Search—Search for activity posts. Results appear in a modal. You can choose to Include archived projects or not. Select the See all results link to open the Search Results page.
- Time Entry Form and Timer—Create a new time entry or use a timer to track time.
- Support—Quick links to the Knowledge Base, Kantata Community, Training Center, Contact Support, Live Chat, Release Notes, Kantata Blog, and Kantata Status.
If a Support Contact has been specified in Custom Branding, you'll also see an option for your company's support (e.g. "Acme Inc. Internal Support"); this may be a URL or an email address. If the Support Contact is an email address, you can hover over the menu option to view the email address.
Additionally, depending on the support plan your account is on, there may be specific people in your organization who are allowed to reach out to Kantata support. All other users on the account will not see the Contact Support and Live Chat options in the Support menu and must use your organization's internal support option instead.
- Notifications—A drop-down showing your in-app notifications.
Tip: You can mark all your notifications as read in the Notifications page.
- Click on your profile image to access the following options:
- Your Profile—Select your name to view or edit your profile.
- Notification Settings—Update your Notification Settings.
- Password & Authorizations—Opens a page where you can send a password reset email, manage your single sign-on (SSO) accounts, see your authorized applications (i.e. the external applications you have given access to your Kantata OX account), see and manage active logins, and see and manage your active OAuth tokens.
- Google Workspace—Google Workspace settings for the Google Drive and Google Contacts integrations.
- Insights Settings—Set options for classic and dynamic Insights dashboards. This option only appears if you have access to Insights.
- Your Exports—Export projects, posts, and tasks.
- Notifications—Select this option to open the Notifications page where you can see and filter all your notifications.
Within a project, the project header and tabs are part of the app bar and remain sticky as you scroll, letting you access project actions and navigate to other tabs without having to scroll back to the top of the page.
- Kantata OX App Bar
- Left Navigation