A Group is a collection of project-related information that you can report on, track, and filter. While commonly used to collect client information, groups are flexible and general enough so you can organize your data the way you prefer.
To learn more, see the Groups article.
Creating a Group
- In the left navigation, click Projects.
- On the Projects page, select the Groups tab and then click the + Add Group button on the right side of the screen.
- In the new Group Details side panel, enter a Group name in the top bar field.
- In the Details section, enter any Notes (optional).
- In the Projects section, select a project from the Add a project drop-down to associate this group to a project(s). Once a project is added, it appears in the Projects list below the drop-down.
Note: You can set this group as the Primary Group for a project after it’s created by going to the Project Settings page and selecting it in the Select Primary Group drop-down.
- If this Group will be used to organize information for a specific client, click the Is this group a client checkbox and enter in the Client information:
- Contact Name
- Phone Number
- Click Save at the top of the panel to create the Group.
- To fill out any needed Custom Field information, select your newly saved Group from the Group list to open the side panel, and then scroll down to the Custom Fields section.
Note: The Custom Fields section only appears after a Group has been created.