Project Administrators can make all projects open—meaning an account member can join it without an invitation—via the account’s General Settings or on a project-by-project basis via a project’s Privacy Settings. All joinable projects appear in the Project List on the Projects page.
To learn more about a project’s privacy settings, see the Privacy Settings for Projects in Kantata OX article.
How to Join an Open Project
- In the left navigation, click Projects.
- In the Project List tab on the Projects page, click the Show column and select Joinable Projects from the drop-down. The Project List updates and displays open projects.
- Click Join to the right of the project name to join the project.
- In the modal that appears, select a project team to join.
- Providers—The team providing the service.
- Clients—The requester of the service.
- You’re automatically taken to the project workspace.