How to Cancel an Invoice
- To cancel an invoice, hover over Billing from the left navigation and select Invoices.
- On the Invoices page, select the desired invoice number to cancel.
- Choose Cancel Invoice at the top of the invoice.
How to Cancel an Invoice from the Project Activity Feed
- Invoices submitted in Kantata OX will be posted in the Activity Feed of the project.
- Members can locate the desired invoice from the Activity Feed section of the project workspace and choose Mark as paid, Edit, or Cancel.
How to Delete an Invoice
Important: You can only delete an invoice if it is in Draft status. Active invoices cannot be deleted. They must be canceled instead.
- To delete an invoice, hover over Billing from the left navigation and select Invoices.
- On the Invoices page, select the Delete
icon inline with the invoice you would like to delete.
Note: You can also click the Delete button at the bottom of an invoice draft's edit page. To edit an invoice, click the Editicon inline with the invoice or the Edit & Send Invoice button at the top of an invoice page.