The legacy Estimates feature is hidden from the left navigation for accounts created after June 13, 2023 and any accounts created before then that had no legacy Estimates created. For a better estimating experience, we recommend estimating in the project workspace. You can create a project in the Estimate stage and leverage all our project management tools to create and fine-tune an estimate.
How to Clone a Scenario
Follow these steps to clone a project scenario:
- Click on Estimates in the left navigation.
- On the Estimates Workbook page, select the Scenario tab that you’d like to clone.
- Next, click the arrow to the right of the scenario name and select Clone.
- A new Scenario tab containing duplicate information will be added to the estimate. You may have up to five project scenarios per estimate.
- Now, provide information that differentiates this duplicated scenario from your others. For instance, you can extend the project duration, see how lowering the allocation affects the estimated cost, or you can change the Rate Card to adjust the expected profit margin.