The legacy Estimates feature is hidden from the left navigation for accounts created after June 13, 2023 and any accounts created before then that had no legacy Estimates created. For a better estimating experience, we recommend estimating in the project workspace. You can create a project in the Estimate stage and leverage all our project management tools to create and fine-tune an estimate.
How to Create a Project from a Scenario
- Click on Estimates in the left navigation.
- On the Estimates page, click on the name of the project estimate from which you’d like to create a project.
- On the Estimates Workbook page, select the winning Scenario (1-5) tab that contains the estimate from which you’d like to create a project.
- Make any last-minute changes or correct any mistakes that may have been missed. Once a project has been created from an estimate, the estimate is locked and no further changes can be made.
- When you are ready, click Create Project. The standard Create a New Project page with a corresponding Estimate Preference section opens. For more information, please see our Create a New Project help article.
Once a project has been created from an estimate, the estimate is now LOCKED and cannot be modified or removed. However, if the resulting project is removed, the estimate is once again available for modification or removal