Integrations Platform: M-Bridge
Subscription Plan: Enterprise
User Permissions: Account Administrator
M-Bridge has an option to connect to HubSpot via a private application. The private app is used to define the permissions for the integration and generate the access token needed to create an M-Bridge service and begin syncing data.
To get started with the HubSpot integration, please reach out to the Customer Success team. Once they have provisioned HubSpot for you in M-Bridge, perform the following actions in the listed order to fully activate HubSpot using the private application method:
Part 1: Create a Private HubSpot App
- Log in to your HubSpot account.
- In the top-right corner of the HubSpot homepage, click the Settings icon.
- In the left navigation on the Settings page, click the Integrations drop-down and then select Private Apps.
- On the Private apps page, click the Create a private app button.
- Under the Basic Info tab on the new page, enter a Name and Description.
- Click the Scopes tab.
- Under the Scopes tab, click the CRM drop-down and then select the following scopes from the list that appears:
- Click the Standard drop-down and select the e-commerce scope.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click the Create app button.
- In the confirmation modal that appears, click the Continue creating button.
- The private app is created and a confirmation modal appears. In the modal, click Show Token and then Copy. Paste this token in a document and save it for creating the private M-Bridge service.
Part 2: Create a Private HubSpot Service on M-Bridge
- Log in to M-Bridge.
- In the upper-right corner, click Accounts and then select Services from the drop-down that appears.
- On the Services page, click Add Service and then select HubSpot (deprecated) from the drop-down menu. New fields appear.
Note: If you don’t see HubSpot (deprecated) in the Services list, you may need to enable the integration from the M-Bridge homepage.
- Enter a Name and the Access Token.
Note: To learn how to obtain the access token, see the Part 1: Create a Private HubSpot App section in this article.
- Ensure the Global for Account box on the right is checked and then click the Create button to create your service.
- Your new HubSpot service appears under the Account Services section below. Click the Test button in-line with the service to confirm it was created successfully.
Note: If your service doesn't test successfully, please edit your scenario and then re-copy and paste your access token from the HubSpot private app.