Default Account Permissions: Account Administrator
All requests from external applications to the Kantata API must be authenticated with an OAuth bearer token generated by Kantata. To generate an OAuth bearer token for an application, you must first register the application in your Kantata account. There is no limit to how many applications you can register.
How to Register an OAuth Application and Get an OAuth Bearer Token
- In the left navigation, hover over Settings, then select API.
- On the API Settings page, select View your Account's Registered Applications.
- On the Your registered Kantata OX Applications page, select Register a new Kantata OX Application.
- On the Register a new Kantata OX Application page, enter an Application Name and Application Callback URI. You can enter multiple callback URIs by placing them on separate lines.
- Select Save.
A details page for the application opens.
- Under Your OAuth Token, click Show your OAuth Token.
- Copy the value from the field that appears.
To delete an OAuth application, visit Settings > API and select Delete for the application. Once an OAuth application is deleted, you will no longer be able to use its OAuth token to make API requests.